Updated June 22, 2020
What a year 2020 is turning out to be! Two and a half months meeting together, followed by two and a half months meeting online. For the last month (June), Calvary Baptist Church has resumed our Sunday morning services in our church building while continuing our other services online. Now, we’re anticipating returning to the building for all our meetings.
Here’s our church’s schedule for the week of Sunday, June 28:
- Morning service at 10:45 AM in our auditorium. Children’s Sunday school classes will be held at the same time.
- Afternoon meeting at 1:00 PM via Zoom for those unable to attend the morning service.
- Evening Bible study at 6:00 PM via Zoom.
- Wednesday, July 1, mid-week Bible study and prayer meeting on Zoom at 7:00 PM.
Beginning Sunday, July 5, our church will meet in our building for all our meetings.
- Our morning services will be held each week at 10:00 AM with children’s Sunday school classes at the same time.
- There will be a Zoom meeting each week at 11:30 AM for those unable to attend in person.
- Our Sunday evening Bible study will be held at the church building at 6:00 PM. (There will be no evening meeting on July 5 because of the holiday.)
- Our mid-week Bible study and prayer meeting will be every Wednesday at 6:30 PM in our church building.
Since we held our first service back in our building on May 31, Calvary Baptist Church has been practicing social distancing. Wisdom and love for each other prompt us to remain vigilant to prevent the spread of germs.
- Please stay home if you or someone you have been near has a fever or cough.
- When in the auditorium, households are asked to sit together.
- The nursery is not staffed, and toys have been removed from both nurseries. However, parents may use the nurseries with their young children.
- An offering box is available rather than passing an offering plate. Donating online through our website continues to be an option (Here) as well as mailing gifts to Calvary Baptist Church, P.O. Box 211, Kaukauna, WI 54130.
- Cleaning and sanitizing take place after each service.
- Every other pew is blocked off, allowing space between individuals/households.
- Wearing face masks at church is optional.
- Please refrain from all physical contact while at church.
- Hand sanitizer is placed at convenient locations in the church.
- Please remember that everyone is at a different comfort level regarding the risk of infection. All are urged to show grace toward one another.
Statement of Waiver of Liability and Assumption of Risk
Related to Coronavirus/COVID-19
COVID-19 is highly contagious and is known to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. By attending Calvary Baptist Church, you agree to abide by the procedures established by the church to protect attendees and staff, and you voluntarily assume the risk that you and/or your family may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 either at the church, in the church worship service, or in the nursery or Sunday School. You agree to assume all the risks of attendance and participation for you and your family, and you waive any liability against the church and any other parties.